Wipro careers, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Hiring.
Wipro Limited is a provider of IT services, including Systems Integration, Consulting, Information Systems outsourcing, IT-enabled services, and R&D services. Wipro entered into the technology business in 1981 and has over 160,000 employees and clients across 110 countries.
Wipro careers, Hiring PWD
Wipro careers is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. We believe a workforce that is representative of all sections of the society, with diverse backgrounds, is imperative for a successful business. We developed a holistic framework to promote Disability Inclusion within the organization in 2008.
Besides, we have formulated the Equal Opportunity Policy and Reasonable Accommodation Policy in line with The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016. Our strategic framework CREATE – Career, Recruitment, Enablement, Accessibility, Training and Engagement) encompasses the key aspects for effective inclusion of employees with disabilities right from hiring and training to enablement and creation of accessible systems. We do this to ensure a level playing field.
Wipro careers has been recognized and felicitated with numerous awards for its effort at establishing an inclusive workplace. We are the recipients of the National Award as well as the Zero Project award, which is an international award for innovative policies and practices in the area of inclusion of people with disabilities. We also have a full-time Lead, Persons with Disabilities, who is a subject matter expert to drive the inclusion objective within the organization.
Wipro is taking steps to prevent fraudulent agencies from issuing fake offers letters by introducing digitally signed offer letters for campus recruits. Offer letters will also contain the candidate’s photograph. The Wipro technical campus offer letters can only be downloaded by the respective candidates through the Wipro portal and will not be sent by courier or email.
- Analyze and understand client expectations through requirement-gathering and elicitation documents.
- Deliver project requirements.
- Support data collection and analysis on the given stream of work.
- Build core documentation and manuals required (project documents; installation and operating guidelines).
- Execute functional tests and evaluate results to ensure the accuracy of the solution.
- Contribute to the practice by developing reusable component inventory and knowledge management.
- Develop case studies, archive tools and other reusable artifacts based on the learnings from projects.
- Build subject matter expertise in the area of specialization.
- 10th Standard – minimum 50%
- 12th Standard – minimum 50%
- Graduation – minimum 50% or 5.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
Year of Passing
- 2019 & 2020
- B.E./B.Tech (any stream)
- Government-issued disability certificate with disability percentage being 40% and above
- Full-time degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All arrears and backlogs must stand cleared at the time of the selection process
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment. Details have been appended for reference.
Online Assessment comprising of 2 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical Aptitude Test (36 questions/70 minutes)
- Programming Test (45 minutes)
This test will help us assess the skillsets of a candidate to identify any bugs in a given code and fix them.
The Programming Test will be based on the following types of questions/problems:
- Syntactical error correction, i.e., correcting the syntax of the given code without changing its logic.
- Logical error correction, i.e., fixing all logical errors in the given code.
- Code reuse, i.e., completing the given code by reusing existing functions/helper code.
Please Note: Candidates eligible for this process will go through 2 Mock Online Assessments before Final Online Assessment.Upon clearing the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a technical interview followed by an HR interview.
Interested candidates can mail their resume and queries to – [email protected]
We encourage job seekers with different disabilities to apply. Our decisions on employment, career progression, training or any other benefits are solely based on merit. We provide reasonable accommodation (like sign language interpreter, alternate forms of assessments, scribes, etc.) based on individual needs to attend the selection process and excel at work.
Free courses with free certification.
- 100+ free online courses with free certificates
- 7 BEST FREE ONLINE DATA SCIENCE COURSES IN 2020
- Financial Analyst and Banking Courses Free with Certificates
- C++ Fundamental course Free by Coding Blocks