Trade Compliance AnalystJob Description
Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology, deep clinical, and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided
Therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.
About Philips Global Business Services (GBS)
Philips Global Business Services delivers excellence in the execution of business services, enabling an agile repeatable framework to leverage market opportunities that contribute to extending our leadership as a Health Technology company. Our people are a key part of the transformation program in Philips and at GBS, you become part of a global team of professionals that form the backbone of this journey.
Role: Trade Compliance Analyst
Expectations from the role
- Needs to be have past experiences understanding, mapping and defining a process ( US Customs)
- Needs to feel comfortable going through data and conducting data intensive analysis.
- Important to have experience working as part of logistics processes to be better setup to understand duty drawback requirements.
- Needs to be have at least a basic awareness of customs and trade compliance related topics.
- Mapping workflows for solutions to be later on automated.
- Data reports from customs brokers to be used as input for process.
- Data quality analysis to drive compliant entries to be claimed by business Units (BU) / trigger data improvement opportunities between BUs and Brokers.
- With BUs: For process definition, and bot issue management.
- With Brokers: Interaction with account managers to make sure we have the reports (inputs for duty draw back claims) ready.
- With RPA team: To perform walkthroughs over defined duty draw back process and collaborate with the developers and BA’s (ad hoc).
In return, we offer you
- A challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A rewarding career in Philips with attractive package. `
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
Why should you join Philips
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions
Notice for Philips Job Seekers
It has come to our attention that a group of unknown fraudsters are reaching out to people on LinkedIn and other websites, offering fake employment opportunities and charging a fee in the name of Philips. We have noticed that these emails are using fake domain addresses as opposed to Philips domain (Philips.com). Please note that Philips has a merit-based employee selection practice mentioned on our official website (). We do not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview. To find out more, please read : Contact
If you forgot your password, you can click the button on the Sign In screen to reset it.