We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Modelling and developing out robotic processes during the project development stage
- Updating and maintaining Developer Standards around RPA best practices
- Investigating and documenting better practices/alternative solutions that could be used in future development
- Shape the end-to-end architecture and design, and work with the technical/program head and team to implement the solutions.
- Provide oversight and guidance of new product initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices.
- Assist the domain expert in creating the business case.
- Own the documentation of the technology architecture &ndash for both in-house and for adopters of our solutions.
- Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully.
- Build New RPA projects by using PEGA Robotics.
- Knowledge of SQL, PEGA Robotics and other RPA Tools, C#, .Net.
- Domain experience in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Hands on experience & knowledge on RPA tools-Blue Prism, Fusion ,Automation Anywhere, UI Path
- Have complete experience in SDLC process.
- Candidates with extensive experience with Automation studio, troubleshoot and diagnose run-time automation issues and error- handling mechanisms would be preferred.
- Technically sound candidate with hands-on development experience.
- Must be able to multitask and willing to work on multiple projects at a given time
- Experience with web development technologies preferential
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor&rsquos degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology Engineering or closely related field or a combination of education and experience
- 5+ years developer experience
- Should have excellent programming/software development background
- Excellent communication skills and should be able to explain the technical solutions to business stakeholders
- Need to be able to document query skills, automation of queries and presentation of results (graphs, trend, etc.)
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position Preferred
- UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.