We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Priority Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Serve as the one-point contact to the High Net Worth customers of the Bank
- Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of no. of customers, volumes and revenue for the segment
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix
- Induction of all new customers brought in by the Branches & Direct Sales team.
- Achieve &ldquobest in class&rdquo productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the approved contact plans.
- Coordinate customer events for the cluster along with the product team
- Update & maintain all Sales MIS (Calls, Prospects, Attritions, Business done, etc.)
- Maintain and update customer information on WMS
- NPS & Customer management
- Ensure that NPS is at least in second quartile as compared to peers
- Use the online CMP system diligently and achieve > 75% of their require customer contact each month
Risk Management & Compliance
- Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention and KYC.
- Ensure compliance with the above policies on an ongoing basis and reported any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, misselling, etc. and comply with the same
- Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Graduate/ Post Graduate, consistent academic career
- Extensive sales experience (2 to 5 years)
- Sales focused and highly target oriented
- Able to pick up new concepts quickly
- Able and excited about going out to meet new customers
- Competitive awareness & benchmarking
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Banking knowledge
- Management Information Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Customer and Service Orientation
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.