Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Come join the Go To Market Technology and Experimentation (G&E) Team within Intuit’s Small Business Self Employed Group (SBSEG) Organization as a Product Manager 2. The G&E team is a newly formed and growing organization with the objective to govern, build, integrate and manage technologies to support Intuit’s business growth and customer engagement. We build cutting edge capabilities across campaign management, customer communications, data and analytics, audience and segmentation, and beyond.
You are passionate about building products that delight and solve customer problems. You bring experience working in product or marketing domains and a record of driving innovation and delivering speed-to-benefit. You have a deep understanding of how enterprise end users leverage customer data to drive business growth and customer engagement. Finally, you are skilled at bringing together diverse groups with varying agendas to a common product vision and plan.
What you’ll bring
- 3 or more years of product management experience in a top tech, digital or consumer products company, payments company or innovative technology startup (or equivalent experience), ideally developing in-product communication capabilities that support customer engagement
- Background in consumer facing marketing technologies is highly desirable as is experience with consumer oriented businesses (i.e. tech, retail, consumer products) passion for working on solutions for small businesses and consumers is ideal
- Good understanding of web personalization, A/B testing, tag management, segmentation, email marketing, campaign management, customer acquisition/retention funnels
- Experience working with customer data platforms, tag management platforms, data management platforms, customer experience analytics platforms, web analytics tools and customer feedback platforms specific experience with at least some of the following required: Ensighten, Tealium, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, ClickTale, Adobe Audience Manager, Segment
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically able to lead cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on deadlines in an agile way
- Ability to build relationships/ credibility through knowledge and results well honed influencing and negotiating skills ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Can do attitude with an entrepreneurial mindset and comfort working in a fast paced, unstructured environment
- Undergraduate concentration in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline required advanced degree a plus
How you will lead
Your role is to understand our internal customer needs (marketing, sales, customer success and product) to deliver secure, scalable and trigger based in-product notifications to our end consumers. This role is tied to our FY22 growth strategy – Deliver the Right Message, At the Right Place, At the Right Time.
- Develop the strategy and vision for the notification platform
- Convey your vision through bold product roadmaps, working closely with product leaders and software engineers, and participate in all levels of team planning
- Develop, create and map notification types to business objectives
- Develop a product portfolio with a clear roadmap and hold the team accountable to delivering against that roadmap across a cross-functional team
- Identify and anticipate long-term opportunities that can unlock future products, rooted in a deep understanding of the needs of internal customers as well as end consumers
- Review existing processes and identify gaps/overlaps in the solution set and recommend improvements and see the changes through
- Enable end user agility by delivering self service capabilities
- Evangelize and grow the adoption of our platform across internal teams