As a product controller, you will
- Seek to perform analysis of the daily trading profit and loss by understanding trading strategies, risk profile, market conditions and accounting treatments.
- Perform month-end reconciliation of general ledger. Ensure that the inventory is appropriately accounted as per the relevant accounting policies. Support the production of financial reporting disclosures per relevant GAAPs.
- Coordinate with the business and other business partners to evaluate and integrate new products and business into our financial environment in a controlled manner.
- Manage all the valuation matters including independent price verification, valuation adjustments, fair value adjustments.
- Support the implementation of the Firm strategic projects and regulatory commitments, including Accelerated Balance sheet Reporting, IBOR transitions.
- Execute controls to detect unauthorized trading or unusual activity and report in a timely manner to senior management.
- Utilize technology and tools to deliver solution that streamline daily and monthly Pnl preparation and reporting processes
Your future colleagues
Product controllers are the financial guardians of the bank sales and trading activities. Join a global function employing around 750 people, present in offices across EMEA, APAC, SWISS and the Americas. The team consists of individuals from diverse-background who are result oriented, collaborative, proactive, and with a strong control approach. We are looking for individuals possessing outstanding analytical skills, a positive attitude with the ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and effective manner.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values