ClearTax is in a mission of simplifying the financial lives of Indians. Clearly, Product & Engineering excellence is what defines us and we stand for, and the opportunity is to design products that will shape ClearTax vision.
Our Product Managers set the vision for ClearTax’s growing family of products. They are responsible for guiding multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal – shipping high-quality products and features on time. As advocates for both our users and our business, Product Managers balance varied perspectives and empower their teams to do great work.
– You will help form vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
– You have the technical skillset to talk shop and work closely with our engineers – Designers will become your best friends, and you love to build products for diverse users
– You will write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
– Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
– Work with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality product experiences that simplify the way people work together
Required Qualification :
– BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar field or experience as a Product Owner/startup Founder
– 4 to 7 years working as a Product Manager
– You can analyze and use data to inform decisions
– You have a deep understanding and empathy for users
– You have launched multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, desktop, and web)
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– You have demonstrated the ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment