hackerearth internship | internship for 2019 2020 2021 batch | hackerearth | Freshers Hiring | off campus hiring
Here, Internship from hackerearth for Freshers. 2019, 2020, 2021 batch can apply for this internship.
Engineering Intern Frontend (Reactjs)
HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps organizations to accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer’s performance on those skills. We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens, etc. We have assessed more than 1M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different types of assessment techniques, and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at it, and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 4M+ developers.
Duration : 6-months
Stipend: 40,000 per month
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the product requirements from Product Owner & convert visuals to interactive web interfaces.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Write reusable code and build libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework (ReactJS ecosystem preferred)
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Backend Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- You have mastery in Dom Manipulation (including Jquery) and understand components, CTAs. (we mean ReactJS)
- We are looking for significant hands-on expertise in ES6
- You take pride in working on advanced CSS, animations, and responsiveness
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Exceptional debugging skills and demonstrate complete know how of using browser-based developer tools Good to know – NPM, Stylus, Redux, LESS, SASS
Free courses with free certification.
- 100+ free online courses with free certificates
- 7 BEST FREE ONLINE DATA SCIENCE COURSES IN 2020
- Financial Analyst and Banking Courses Free with Certificates
- C++ Fundamental course Free by Coding Blocks