Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte Digital has created a new model for a new age: the creative digital consultancy. We’re transforming the digital journey in a way an agency or traditional consultancy alone cannot-now leaders across their entire organization can come to one place to have their ambitions brought to life. We combined the creative and digital capabilities of our studios and the broad reach of an advertising agency with the technical experience, deep business strategy, and relationships of one of the world’s largest consultancy to create something that is so much more than the sum of its parts. We can help you imagine bigger and scale as your business grows.
The primary role of a Senior Consultant is to be responsible for managing specific sub-work stream (or sub-modules) within a broader project.
- Proficient in the solution design and working with either OSS or BSS solutions e.g. CRM, Billing, Order Management, Digital Front End
- Understanding and use of leading technologies in the OSS/BSS and Network domains and the technology landscape
- Understanding, working knowledge and experience in next generation technologies (IoT, 5G etc.)
- Experience in working on eTOM – Process Design, SID – Information Design, Open APIs, Target Operating model, new age technologies, Agile ways of working, business process mapping, tech affinity
- Conversant at creating and responding to RFP’s based on business requirements, vendor specification and selection.
- Prior core Telco experience and experience of working in Telco Product companies
- 5 to 8 years of demonstrated experience in a management consulting across technology, emerging areas and shared services
- Good business and commercial awareness
- Experience in driving organization programs through multi-disciplinary teams
- Willingness for long term international or domestic travel
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the Communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.