CISCO job, Project Specialist New Grad India UHR
Job Description – Project Specialist
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
We are Innovators
We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers
As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
What You’ll Do
• Accountability for revenue and gross margin achievement on customer funded projects, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the projects progress
• Plan, specify and maintain projects in line with the strategic plan/roadmap
• Plan and monitor project execution, managing risks and resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost and performance
• Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholders
• Ensure those project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
• Manage third party contributions to the projects as appropriate
• Manage Cisco India customers facing project/s from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
• Create project schedule and project management plan with financial, resource and material requirements
• Ensure project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
• Manage the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the project/s progress.
• Resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost and performance
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Identify risks and deploying risk avoidance strategies and mitigation actions as appropriate
• Oversees project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners and subcontractors. Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholder
Who You Are
• Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution before the program start date
• Minimum of a 7.0 CGPA or equivalent
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
• Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams
• Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment
• Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity
•The requirement is for 2021 passout only
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Disclaimer – “Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. The requirement is for 2021 /22 passout only. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.”